Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Welcome to Samantha: Green with Envi

Hi everyone! My name is Samantha and I am currently a senior at the University of Minnesota-Duluth with a major in Health Education (Community). In my limited free time, I enjoy reading, shopping, and enjoying the outdoors.

My blog will be about a variety of topics concerning the environment. I will attempt to provide the latest and greatest ideas and inventions for going green!

There are 6 possible types of posts on my blog. They include:
  1. Advocacy Project
  2. Eye Openers
  3. Reflections
  4. Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change
  5. Read 'n' Seed
  6. Share and Voice
If you notice at the bottom of this post, the categories will be listed as labels. This post is has been labeled with all five kinds of posts. You will also see the number of each kind of post in my Labels Gadget at the top of the page.  All post titles from now on will begin with one of the categories above.

The members of my web group are:
You can subscribe to my blog by clicking the subscribe gadget in the gadget column. You can also follow my blog by clicking "Follow this Blog" in the gadget column. You can see my complete profile and all the blogs I am following by clicking on "See Complete Profile."

Thanks for checking out my blog. I look forward to helping you take small steps that can lead to a big change for a healthy environment!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha! Your blog looks really good! I think the title of your blog is very creative and I love it. I look forward to following your blog throughout this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha, your blog looks great. Im excited to follow it throughout the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Samantha! I enjoyed the title of your blog and thought it was a clever play on words. I like what you said about us taking small steps to make a big change. Even within these first two weeks, I think we have all seen that it is indeed the little things we do that can make a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Creative title! I'm looking forward to reading your blog this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Samantha,
    I also think the title of your blog is very creative and I like the picture you uploaded, it seems very peaceful. I look forward to reading your blog throughout the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sam,
    Your blog rocks! I'm excited to follow it throughout the semester!

    ReplyDelete