Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Share and Voice: The Lived In Room

5855 Neal Ave N | Stillwater, MN 55082



I have recently been trying to revamp my room by painting and getting some new furniture. Of course, I've been looking online for used furniture and I came across this place in Stillwater, MN. It is called The Lived In Room. They have a bunch of furniture that is brought in by various people to be sold again. It is basically like the Goodwill of furniture which I think is kind of nice. They have a lot of pictures on the internet so if any of you are looking for a new junking project, I suggest checking this place out!

6 comments:

  1. It seems you could get furniture pieces for almost all of your house at this store. What's nice about this store is that I'm sure these pieces are inexpensive and easy to redecorate to fit any theme in a home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like the perfect place to get furniture. I bet you could find some really nice, old pieces that they probably don't sell anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cool idea. It would be nice if there was one close by to go and see. Maybe you could start your own business!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really neat idea! I always go to the Goodwill to look for furniture so having a place all about it is awesome. My boyfriend lives right next to Stillwater so I can almost guarantee you that I will check it out over break because we are in need of a kitchen table. The only bummer that I have is that a lot of things were pretty pricey. At least the items are the web were listed were far too expensive for me, but maybe in store options will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cool, it sounds like a really great place with a very positive mission. I am gong to have to look into this place a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really really cool! I like how all of the pictures on the website and I think it could be a useful for those looking for new furniture.

    ReplyDelete