Thursday, October 28, 2010

Share and Voice: Norwex


I'm not sure if any of you have heard of Norwex before but I thought I'd tell you all a little bit about it since my mom sells it and I use the products. Norwex is a company that sells eco-friendly and organic cleaning products. They are chemical free and use the microfiber concept. The company originated in Norway and is now in several other countries including the U.S. I encourage everyone to check out the products on the website. From personal experience,  I can tell you they clean very well. Sometimes they clean even better than typical chemical products. I use one of the microfiber clothes to wash my face and clean off my eye make-up. And let me tell you girls, it works wonders. I don't use any soap; I just use water on the cloth. If any of you are interested in buying any of the products, let me know! I can order through my mom or my cousin.

6 comments:

  1. My mom has actually purchased some of these products, and they work really well. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this before. I would be interested in trying the microfiber cloths, they sound really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat! I will have to try them out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking of going shopping for some organic cleaning products ( I think I mentioned it in one of my posts). Great idea to post this resource! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard of microfiber cloths such as the one you mentioned! Sounds amazing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! I haven't heard of them before, looking forward to trying them out!

    ReplyDelete