Monday, November 15, 2010

Share and Voice: The Green Mercantile

Since I am currently on an organic eating kick, I wanted to see what other organic products I could buy in Duluth. So, like anyone else would do, I googled it and this is what I found.

The Green Mercantile offers a bunch of different products such as toys for kids, organic undergarments, cleaners, body care, and baby care products. I thought this was a great place to check out and you can even buy some of the stuff online if you can't make it to the store. If you can get to the store, it is located at the following address:

209 E Superior Street
Duluth, MN 55802

You can also contact them by email or phone at info@greenmercantile.com or 218-722-1771

3 comments:

  1. I never really thought about how many organic products there could be! When I think organic I generally only think of food. I'll have to check that store out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wondered what that place was! Im that I know now. I wonder if the prices of the products are pretty high, because many organic products are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great post, I am always excited to learn more and more about local establishments that support a green lifestyle. I think it is kind of weird how so many of them go unknown and unnoticed.

    ReplyDelete