Monday, November 22, 2010

Share and Voice: How to Go Green



I was searching the Internet looking for ways to "go green" and I came across this website. Treehugger gives examples for several situations in which you can go green such as: funerals, spring break, wedding, and even drinking beer! I thought this was a very informational and humorous site because I never thought of these situations as ones you can make more green. I think you should all check the website out and let me know what you think! Hopefully you'll get some good ideas from it.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Website! I checked out how to be green on Thanksgiving since it's almost here. I definitely think we should cook less food. According to that quiz Americans waste 27% of food each year. And just by using cloth instead of paper napkins, you could save 1 million trees. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this website, I love looking for random things online and this site has plenty of them. The best part is I'm not wasting my time looking at them because they are practical and environmentally friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really crazy. Its nice to see that people are thinking of new ideas. The funeral thing would be weird to see, but this is really cool!

    ReplyDelete